- Do we need a trade license or a sponsor to operate from ITEC?
- What is the status of the companies set up in ITEC m.e operates as ? An L.L.C or FZE ?
- How many visas does ITEC m.e. provide ?
- Do we get any support from Gov. of India ?
- What kind of bank a/c can the clients open ?
- How can companies located in ITEC m.e Import or Export their products ?
- Which companies can be part of ITEC m.e ?
- Is there any corporate or income tax applied to companies or to individuals who operate from ITEC m.e. ?
- Will ITEC m.e. assist in warehousing / storing of products ?
- Are there any restrictions on traveling outside the country ?
- Are there any restrictions on import /export of goods ?
- Can clients sell the product in the local market (U.A.E.) ?
- How long is the residence visa valid ?
- What are the restrictions on bringing the family ?
- Can individuals convert the driving license ?
- 17. Can clients reside in any of the U.A.E. Emirates while conducting business in ITEC m.e ?
- 18. Can companies continue or extend their lease after the incubation period ?
- Will ITEC m.e. help clients in company formation in UAE ?
Companies can operate without a license or sponsor for a startup or promotion period of maximum 1 year.
Companies will work directly under the banner of ITEC m.e. After the lease period, if the company wants to move out the same can be facilitated as a free zone or L.L.C.
Each office is eligible for 2 visas.
ITEC m.e. charges / rates are subsidized by the Government of India.
ITEC m.e. is mandated by the Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India and is supported by ASSOCHAM, FICCI, CII and FIEO.
Clients can open a personal account with any bank in UAE.
ITEC m.e. has an exclusive department to handle the import and export requirements of our clients.
Any companies like trading, services, manufacturing etc can be a part of ITEC m.e.
There is no corporate or income tax applied to companies or to individuals who operate from the centre.
ITEC m.e. has a department exclusively to handle and store the goods with exclusive warehousing facilities.
Clients who have leased office in the centre can travel to GCC countries without any restrictions.
There are no restrictions for importing and exporting goods. Regulations of the local authorities have to be complied with depending on the products dealt with.
Goods brought by the clients should be basically used for promotion and sampling purpose. But if the client requires support in selling the goods ITEC m.e can provide those services.
Clients can appoint agents, distributors and franchisee also.
A residence visa issued by the trade centre is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
There are no restrictions provided that clients follow the immigration procedure.
Yes, provided that the driving license is issued from one of the recognized countries listed with UAE RTA.
Clients can reside in any of the emirates of the UAE.
The companies have to move out from the trade centre and set up their permanent business. A renewal period of 1 more year can be allowed in special cases.
Yes. ITEC m.e. has a separate department for companies set up whereby clients can set up their companies anywhere in UAE be it free zone or local.