Brief on BLF
BLF is a “Not for Profit” forum that has been formed as a part of India Trade & Exhibition Centre m.e. (ITEC), by Embassy & Consulate of India in UAE & Ministry of Economy – UAE with ITEC m.e. being the Official Secretariat.
The Board of BLF is as below:
- Paras Shahdadpuri : President (Chairman, Nikai Group of Companies)
- Dr. Ram Buxani :Immediate Past President (Chairman, ITL Cosmos Group))
- Shaji Ul Mulk :Vice President & Sector Chairman – Industry (Chairman, Mulk Holdings FZC)
- Sudesh Aggarwal : Sector Chairman-Investments (Chairman ITEC and GRP Group of Industries)
- Kamal Puri : Sector Chairman – Education & IT (Founder President, Skyline University College)
- Surender Singh Kandhari :Board Member (Chairman – Al Dobowi Group)
- Ashraf Ali M.A :Board Member ( Executive Director – Lulu Group International )
- Bharat Bhatia : Board Member (CEO – Conares Steel)
- Ms. Sripriyaa Kumaria : Secretary General-BLF (Director General of ITEC)
BLF shall be a platform for interactive exchange of ideas, facilitating trade & investment in India/UAE, one-point contact for addressing issues faced by Investors in India/UAE, facilitating services of Embassy, Consulate General of India and Ministry of Economy to Business Leaders, exclusive meetings with visiting high level Business Leaders, Dignitaries, Ministers etc.
Mission Statement of BLF: “Business Leaders Forum is to promote trade and investment between UAE-INDIA-UAE and act as a platform for interaction between Indian and UAE Businessmen and Govt. Officials.”
BLF membership is by invitation only to members & persons who has been assessed as Business Leaders from key industry sectors from UAE/INDIA. BLF members will play an important role in forging ties between India – UAE by bringing Business Leaders from various Industry Sectors and nationality under one platform and provide networking and inter-action with Govt. Officials, Ministers, and Visiting Dignitaries etc. from India which will promote Enhancement of Business, Trade & Investment between UAE – India –UAE.